View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:34 AM
Realizniguhnit
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Realizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 39,775.13
U took em to school with that Broner vs Maidana 2 post - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troav View Post
Nishioka was coming off a year of inactivity, and a win off Marquez. I can't give Donaire that much credit. I'm not sure how Nishioka was still considered #1 being so inactive. All of Donaire's opponents have been so bad since Montiel, the momentum he had he's lost, and if he fights Arce next. I'll probably skip out on watching that.
I didn't know that, and on top of that they said Nishioka was what 36? Father time definitely kicked in, but he didn't wanna fight anyway, just wanted to get paid..