View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:54 AM
kadyo
Tua's a Grandpunk

Rep Power: 21555 kadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond reputekadyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 960,639,758,004,426.38
Total Points: 988,918,230,584,122.38
UK is a boss plain and simple. - Neutral haha! yeah! gotta love some Uncle Kadyo!! BOSS POSTER - cawadoody For a fellow Zappa fan! - sweetpea87 ran out of green, but here's to the ozawa mention. - chiguy91 Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
for being a good generous man - ~BoZz~ Cheers, glad I got one of the best :) Hope you have a good X-mas! - dan_cov Happy holidays Unc! - led* Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas to you and yours Kadyo. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw 
Happy Holidays brother Kadyo, - !! AI-Holmes!! chur uncle - Capaedia Happy Birthday - jaded raise a glass for carl gauss and james maxwell - Barnburner my goodness sorry it was late sir.i hope you had a great day with your family man. - HUGH JASS 
thx uncle kadyo!! can always count on u 4 support - thuggery Banana for that ass. - robust_ A glass of the finest French wine (thx for k) - QuebecSTAR2 Happy Holidays, my friend! - jazluvr Good morning from the UK unc. - HughJass 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMB View Post
I dont think he has a chance at all to be honest.

Both are great boxers with a slight edge to Rigo's more fundamentally sound style. Athleticism is a slight edge to Donaire. Size is a big advantage to Donaire who is 5'6-5'7 68 inch reach compared to Rigo's 5'4-5'5 frame with 66 inch reach. Chin is clearly advantage to Donaire who has faced big puncher Darchinyan and took his shots very well as oppose to Rigo who was stunned/hurt a couple of times vs Marroquin. Speed is about even. Experience clearly goes to Donaire. Amateur is not the same as professional. Rigo has not faced the same caliber of opponents as Donaire has.

Another big factor is age. Rigo is 32. Considering he is cuban he might be closer to 35. Donaire is only 29 and in the middle of his prime. Donaire's best punch is the counter left hook. Rigo got hurt/stunned a couple times by Marroquin's left hook.

I just dont see how Rigo is going to beat donaire.

I find it truly laughable that a Top 5 p4p fighter, 4 division champion, with KO of the years vs two other top 10 p4p fighters, would be afraid of a 11 win fighter whose best name on his resume is Marroquin and Cordoba.

Its Rigondeaux who has to prove himself to be worthy to step in the ring with Donaire not the other way around.
Very well said.