View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:35 AM
Mr. Fantastic
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Mr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,557,360,039,827.33
Total Points: 20,557,360,314,334.31
good poster - Gift Of Gab It's all good homey - mangler bravo..one round of beer on me - strugler Chicano79us LOVES B-Hop - El Dominicano A gift for the pretty chicana. - Jim Jeffries 
A toast, to all your sexy avatars - mangler Round 2 on me! - jazluvr449 Here's the beer you owe me...lol. - jazluvr449 To the chapters of rivalry - andyp513 have a beer homey - -MAKAVELLI- 
It's on me, buddy! =D - TintaBoricua stick it up your ass :) - heat27 stop crying - heat27 great poster, here give this to all of those floyd fans who keep hating lmao - cawadoody Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
one of the best posters - MANIAC310 nice true and informative sig - thuggery you don't like Cotto, i don't like Margarito...that said...i give you respect for your avi :fing02: - jose830 and your sig speaks the truth! - jose830 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - .::WaRCoTTo::. Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - dj emz Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
SMH it's difficult enough to have a reasonable debate with you when someone as biased as yourself can't look past a person having a favorite boxer...

But I'll answer fairly..

No..Alvarado winning does nothing for Arum..he's from the 303..Denver, CO and doesn't have a fan base whatsoever..He's mentioned Rios as a potential for Pacquiao since 2010 or early 2011..it makes business because he knows the filipinos and the West Coast Latinos are gonna sell it out..on top of Rios having a fan friendly style and a good personality for TV...

As far as his promotional skills and resume..I'd never take that away from him..but Oscar was a star before Arum with the Olympic Goldenboy story..Floyd became this huge star after he left Arum and Cotto's style and vulnerability made him someone to watch..Arum put him in the right fights at the right times..he's smart..

but even you say Cotto got a few gifts right?..who was his promoter when he received those "gifts"?
Biased? Where was I displaying biased? I dislike Arum but we have no right to call him a snake really. He's done more for the sport than majority of us in our lifetime.

Doesn't have a fan base? Have you seen his fights in Denver cause I see people cheering for him. If that ain't a fan base then I don't know. The same could be said for Rios with other part of the midwest. Works both ways man.

Arum took them to the other level and that's just 3 of them. There is a ton more boxers there as well. You think those boxers were making him million dollar paydays at first? Hell no, he used his own money. Common sense! And if one of those stars isn't what he's made to be...all that money he invested goes to shit considering boxing these days care about that "0" more than anything. Yea total snake alright! Again I don't like Arum but I appreciate him much more for what he's done for the sport than anyone here. Most people stream fights here....snakes too right?

What fights where gifts? I gave him both the Mosley and Clottey fight. Fail again sir.