View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 12:28 AM
..El Chacal..
.::Orgullo Mexicano::.

Rep Power: 21 ..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute..El Chacal.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,184,911,720.58
Total Points: 76,184,966,392.75
I bought you a box of tissues so when Cotto loses, you can wipe your eyes!!!! Hahahahaha K - HTownTexan Here is a TV to watch all the big fights!!!!! - HTownTexan And here is some junk food... We all know the big fights arent the same without some food.... - HTownTexan And come fight night.... You cant forget the beer....   So you got a TV, some food, some beer.... Have a good time watching the fight .....  Dont leave your tissue behind.... You'll need them...J/K - HTownTexan Congrats on 1000 posts - ??? 
1k...Congrats - Izrock excellant posts! - jazbo Cheers. You got good taste in pussy homey - mangler For being a great member and poster - jazluvr449 Pa Disfrutar la Victoria en Noviembre 14!Vamos Cotto Pa Guerra! Papa! - Sox8055 
Back atcha bro'!  War Cotto! - jazluvr449 Have a drink my nigguh!!! - D-Omonist Congrats on 3K, my nizzle! - mangler jr merry christmas! - shobox Merry Xmas - mangler 
happy new year - Libido Sanchez long time .... brew on me - El Mustang Feliz Navidad - El Mustang 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - The Scientist Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr449 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr449 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - street bully 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
While I may disagree with the scorecard it's just dumb to blame Arum. Ruin the sport? Really?!?!?! How many stars has he made in boxing? You're precious Cotto wouldn't be what he is if it wasn't for Arum. Same with Oscar, Floyd and other boxers. He's had several decades in the sport of boxing and if he wanted to ruin it, he would of done it long time ago.

Another thing Alvarado is also promoted by Arum so he wins either way.
SMH it's difficult enough to have a reasonable debate with you when someone as biased as yourself can't look past a person having a favorite boxer...

But I'll answer fairly..

No..Alvarado winning does nothing for Arum..he's from the 303..Denver, CO and doesn't have a fan base whatsoever..He's mentioned Rios as a potential for Pacquiao since 2010 or early 2011..it makes business because he knows the filipinos and the West Coast Latinos are gonna sell it out..on top of Rios having a fan friendly style and a good personality for TV...

As far as his promotional skills and resume..I'd never take that away from him..but Oscar was a star before Arum with the Olympic Goldenboy story..Floyd became this huge star after he left Arum and Cotto's style and vulnerability made him someone to watch..Arum put him in the right fights at the right times..he's smart..

but even you say Cotto got a few gifts right?..who was his promoter when he received those "gifts"?