View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:50 PM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 232,491,622,679.76
Total Points: 295,895,396,253.90
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
"He needs more guys to get me excited, and motivated"?

What a hoe. . . Nobody is going to respect him outside of his nuthugger fanbase who will support him regardless. .

RIGO is clearly ready for Donaire. He's clearly got the style, the skill, the punch to give Donaire a true test. .

No excuses, Nonito. . I'm a fan, but the more you avoid Rigo, the more respect I lose.
Donaire has showed time and time again that he wants to go after the easy fights. I am frankly disgusted that he would so openly duck Rigondeaux.

Hopefully a fight with Donaire was one of the stipulations of Rigondeaux resigning with Top Rank.