View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Realizniguhnit
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 6 Realizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond reputeRealizniguhnit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 36,688.87
U took em to school with that Broner vs Maidana 2 post - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorily View Post
I gotta give props to Rios first and foremost. With that being said, IMHO I believe Alvarado could have easily outboxed Rios and coasted to a fairly easy UD if he would have chosen to do so. Obviously that wouldn't be near as fun for us, but I believe the guy that's gonna beat Rios is a guy who doesn't try to go punch for punch with him. When Alvarado used his jab (an amazing 50+ per round) Brandon didn't punch, and when Alvarado would stick and move he was in zero danger.

I would love to see a rematch with these two and see how different the outcome could be if Alvardo decided to box Rios. Hell, I wanna see a rematch even if Alvarado decided to go mano y mano again. These guys MUST rematch!!!!! Hell of a fight, and that's what brings the love of the game back to the fans.
Two judges had it a draw and one had Rios two rounds up.. If Alvarado would have backed off he would of lost, he had already committed to a slug fest, which he admitted to after the fight..