View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Anthony342
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Anthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond reputeAnthony342 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,179,327.27
Total Points: 120,119,292,124.31
Good Poster with an open mind. - Barnburner Merry Christmas Anthony! keep on postin - The Surgeon For always keeping your cool and objectivity - BKM-2010 

Totally agree on Pryor suggestions. Didn't Pryor try to get fights with all those guys? Like the Robinson-Maxim suggestion too. Bowe-Tyson I almost forgot about, was there a lot of talk about that one at some point? I remember a couple of mentions on TV at the time, but not much. I did really want to see Bowe take on Lewis though. Any reason why these fights didn't happen, especially Lewis-Bowe? I've heard it was because Lewis beat Bowe in the Olympics but also heard that Lewis priced himself out of the fight. So, which one is it or is it both? And what about Pryor vs. Duran or Leonard? Was Pryor considered too dangerous and just heavily avoided?

It ticks me off when fighters either avoid certain opponents or just when certain fighters are avoided by most contenders. I mean, these guys are FIGHTERS, they're supposed to fight the best and when they're at their best. Anything else just shouldn't be tolerated.

Also, I just remembered when watching Pernell Whitaker's career set, early on in his career, there was mention of a possible matchup with Whitaker and Camacho. Any reason why that one never happened?

Last edited by Anthony342; 10-13-2012 at 09:18 PM.