View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:13 PM
BoxingGenius27
Banned

Rep Power: 0 BoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingGenius27 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 304,120.51
Total Points: 9,371,058,709,337.58
nice ownage of Jro's pseudo expert/historian azz - Pancakes No Message - Tha_Greatest Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays BoxingGenius27 - !! AI-Holmes!! 
for some wshh - thuggery 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - ROSS CALIFORNIA Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ROSS CALIFORNIA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacatit View Post
Look at his weigh in pics you dumb ignorant hateful insult to Slick Rick's pic. Anderson is damn chubby @202lb Jones is cut like a blade 205. I still think it's 60/40 in favor of Silva's technique.
One things for sure if the fight happened unlike others Anderson would hit Jones and he would hit him hard repeatedly 2 some point in the fight. Jones game on the feet and the ground and that tight and has wholes Silva will train for. Anderson started that whole elbow **** as well.

Fact is you don't know **** about **** you just want to hate on the best. Also why would Silva fight Machida when he's whooped on Machida daily in practice. If you think Machida beats Silva in practice legitimately you a fool. Machida was just quoted asking for Silva money but he ain't on that level.

I see being the best means you automatically suck !!! fkn dork
Are you stupid?

You say Anderson looks chubby, so what? He always looks chubby dummy. He's never been highly muscular anyway.

Look at Fedor... Wasn't he always chubby? Who cares. If you can fight you can fight.

Secondly practice is practice. Lol you're saying why would Anderson fight Machida because he's already whooped him in practice as if there's no need to fight because that fight would be too easy. GTFOH.

Face it, Anderson is scared to lose and fight a legit contender. Just face it.