View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Bacatit
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these partsBacatit is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,930.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Are you silly or stupid?

You're over here talking about a 15-20 pound advantage but you do know that Forrest Grifffin walks around at 240 right? Silva had no problem fighting at 205 then. James Irvin is a former heavyweight rtard, no problem there, right?

I don't give a fcuk about camps, especially when I'm not asking Silva to fight anyone in his camp except for Machida (who was actually down to fight Anderson, BTW); I'm asking for Silva to do something he's already done and is doing now. Fight a 205 lber. Except he needs to fight one that can actually fight.

Lol you're over here talking about family and weight advantages when Jones isn't his family and Jones is actually smaller or the same size than Forrest Griffin except as we all know, he's way more skilled.

Now if you believe that dumb schit Anderson was saying about not wanting to hold a belt because Machida's in that division, then you're just plain dumb and need to stop letting Gucci Mane dumb you down. Anderson can fight Jones and if he wins, relinquish the belt and go back down to 185. Stop being scared for your princess and let him fight a real challenge like other boxers would've done if put in the same position.

Oh yeah, and Anderson walks around at 220 rtard.

Look at his weigh in pics you dumb ignorant hateful insult to Slick Rick's pic. Anderson is damn chubby @202lb Jones is cut like a blade 205. I still think it's 60/40 in favor of Silva's technique.
One things for sure if the fight happened unlike others Anderson would hit Jones and he would hit him hard repeatedly 2 some point in the fight. Jones game on the feet and the ground and that tight and has wholes Silva will train for. Anderson started that whole elbow **** as well.

Fact is you don't know **** about **** you just want to hate on the best. Also why would Silva fight Machida when he's whooped on Machida daily in practice. If you think Machida beats Silva in practice legitimately you a fool. Machida was just quoted asking for Silva money but he ain't on that level.

I see being the best means you automatically suck !!! fkn dork