View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:46 PM
andrew14
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 andrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,905,652,006.51
Total Points: 2,905,742,676.90
i love me - andrew14 No Message - Mr._Pink saksak mo sa tumbong mo :D - PrtyBoyDlicious 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Rode View Post
Well, Scottie Pippin lead that same team to the Semi Finals without Jordan. MJ comes back and guess what? They get to the Semi Finals. Same result. If Jordan hadn't retired for a year and a half and if they got past the Magic they still don't win a title. Hakeem and the Rockets had Jordan's number. The Bulls always played like crap against the Rockets.

I never said it was a joke.I just said it was easier to play defense back then. Which is a fact. The hand check rule makes it harder to play defense. Playing defense in the 90's was easier then in the modern era.
man you dont know how to play basketball...lol

didnt you ever SAW.. the PISTONS DAYs??? were MJ and chicago swept

them? they did experience all kinds of DEF in mid 80's and 90's. after piston,

knicks got the same way in defending like piston way. try to read what does it

mean by ILLEGAL defense. so you mean after 90's, 2000's are greats again?

nyahahaha....