View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:39 PM
andrew14
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 andrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,905,652,006.51
Total Points: 2,905,742,430.90
i love me - andrew14 No Message - Mr._Pink saksak mo sa tumbong mo :D - PrtyBoyDlicious 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Rode View Post
The comparison is 1997 Houston Rockets to 1995 Chicago Bulls. I'm not wrong. Go look up their ages in those years if you want. Hell, Clyde Drexler retire the year after that. They were old. In 1995 the Bulls had no one on their roster older then 31.

The Bulls did get revenge the following year, not arguing that. But I'm not going to ignore the fact that they lost to them in 95 like so many people like to do.

And the 90's was a weak era. I can see a case being made for the early 90's not being too bad because some of the ATG's from the 80's were still playing at a solid level, but the mid to late 90's was weak as hell. The expansion teams + below average players in the draft watered the league down.
PLS. take a look at their ROOKIE years... LOOK and TRY to read WELL.

those guys are same with MJ's ERA.

and this is not BOXING you are trying to say hakeem and clyde are old coz of

wear and tear. and they are ALL the same age with MJ, hakeem and barkley,

clyde is ahead of 1 year(try to read first). you are saying it is weak coz the

bulls got 6 out of 10 RINGS in that era. makes them weak but hell some of

them are all in 50 greatest players. when MJ won in 96/97/98, he is old by

then coz there are LOT of future to be greats didnt happen coz of MJ, like

penny and grant hill and others. and there are lots of weak you are saying like

Kobe and KG were drafted out of high school... lol

MAN take a look at the ROOKIES in 70's, 80's and 90's... half of 80's and 90's

have more stars than ever.