View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM
andrew14
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 andrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,905,652,006.51
Total Points: 2,905,742,797.90
i love me - andrew14 No Message - Mr._Pink saksak mo sa tumbong mo :D - PrtyBoyDlicious 
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Rode View Post
You can't be serious with this list. I mean come on, you really put Parish? Sabonis? Petrovic? Bird? McHale? Magic Johnson? Those guys were not playing at a Hall of fame level in the 90's. Hell Sabonis and Petrovic only got in the INTERNATIONAL Hall of Fame because of what they did in Europe. They were never that dominate in the NBA.

And even the prime Hall of Famers you named aren't considered all time greats or anything too crazy. Let's be serious. Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, James Worth, Clyde Drexler, and Reggie Miller will never be considered ATG. They're solid players who put up good numbers. Not much else though.
so you mean... hall of fame is worthless... nyahahaha...

so do you there are lots of ATG???? there are only few.

MJ did play with them in MID 80's. mchale and some others retires in mid 90's.

it is being written, and they are being acknowledge by many.