View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:31 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,737,967.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Pac had independent accountants. He fired them and they are suing him for never paying. Pac has NEW accountants, ones picked by Bob Arum. This is a known FACT.

Its really a conspiracy theory to come to the obvious conclusion that a promoter is a sleaze bag? You are the type of naive person that gets taken by scam artists.

Also known publically, Pac's guarantee for his last few fights are lower than Cotto's was. This is published by the commission. Also the judges statement from the slander case in which he said Pac's lawyers were charging way too high of an hourly rate. The lawyers were picked by Arum.

You are retarded.
********** Sorry folks, I've deleted it. I had posted a long item but decided that I was wasting my time with bigots and cretins. No facts have any relevance to conspiracy crazies and/or racists.

Last edited by edgarg; 10-11-2012 at 02:00 PM. Reason: it wouldn't be read with comprehension.