View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Pretty Boy Greg
Pacman - The GOAT

Rep Power: 16 Pretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy Greg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 23,798,108,024.37
Total Points: 25,198,144,211.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
I think that could be all part of the act too, atleast the Floyd part. I think the Ellerbe part was halfway serious because Pac said some things that made Floyd look bad but Pac had no choice really since he's on TV for the JMM fight and people are asking him questions.

They probably are upset that Pac is saying he'll take 45 because it makes it look like he backed Floyd into a corner if Floyd now takes the fight when really it was already agreed upon behind closed doors. I think all the 50 meetings with Koncz & Arum are about the fight and there are more guys involoved also that have had meetings.

However, I wont deny that it may be a lil wishful thinking on my part but Pac resigning and being guaranteed a Floyd fight that even Pac himself isnt dumb enough to know cant be guaranteed means there have been some real talks going on behind scenes. To me its not a conicendence that all this is going on the same time we are hearing all this 50 cent news, etc. I think something is going on

Im so with you bro, we are all being played they are just trying to bring some more drama to grab more casual fans with the 50/floyd drama... these guys have been playing us all for the last 3 years using each other to build up their BS fights
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<