View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:21 AM
jabsRstiff
! ! ! !

Rep Power: 4031 jabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond reputejabsRstiff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 123,155,625,418.64
Total Points: 123,155,633,064.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyPug View Post
Lol I know the type you speak of. . But I really did think that was a great movie.

I don't see what's so ambiguous about it. To me it's pretty clear what happened: SPOILERS BELOW. . . .

Tommy Lee Jones pussied out (he knew Sugah mang' was in there). . . Sugah mang wasted Carla Jean. . . He crashes the car, and dipsets. . . As far as how you want to take what the ending means in a literal, and metaphorical sense - it's up to you. I saw it as simple as the title: This is no country for old men. . .

It was a great 3/4 of a movie. The last 1/4 the film just devolves into a non-happening. I really didn't need the Coen Bros or a few hours in a theater to tell me some MUNDANE sh*t about the way life is.

Last edited by jabsRstiff; 10-11-2012 at 08:24 AM..