View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Rocky Rode
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Rocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 37,917.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD vEiN View Post
wow, now i got to know what stuff you're smoking coz this one blew my mind for a second there

why is it you're comparing '95 Bulls against the '97 Rockets? they're not even in the same era so i don't know whats your poin here? how about the '97 Bulls and '97 Rockets?
Reggie Miller is a career 18-4-4 player. Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, and Charles Barkley put up very similar numbers to a prime Tim Duncan but have no rings despite playing on better teams then Duncan. Clyde Drexler put up great numbers but did most of that in the 80s. He also never won anything. James Worthy was a great second/third option. Not much better than that though. Seriously, what makes those guys all time greats? Constantly choking against Michael Jordan? Putting up above average stats?

You're the one who brought up the 1997 Rockets when I was talking about the 1995 Bulls. Not me. The 1997 Bulls were better then the 1997 Rockets. That Houston team was disappointing.