View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:51 AM
MaD vEiN
Some Kind Of Monster

Rep Power: 33 MaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond reputeMaD vEiN has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,715,071,054,444.75
Total Points: 63,715,071,261,889.68
gift pare, apple sakin - pacman777 Superman for you - JM1 pareko eto na ung superman. ako naman. - jhacen yan na logo mo - yeks keep up the pacmania... - pacman777 
Have a piece of cake homey - mangler Don't be scared homey, Jason luvs you lol - mangler Have some fish, its good for you ; ) - Roy O'Bannon san miguel - Champ Kind Here homey. You need more food - mangler 
good thread at the thunderdome - peyk-peyk No Message - Talisayen food pre - Jack Napier para sa superman pre. - peyk-peyk parallelogram sa inyo - Jack Napier 
:) - *Boss Lady* Thank you! :kiss: - Bossy san miguel - Left Hook Tua mai thai - Left Hook Tua Red horse pre para lasheng agad. - led* 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - mangler Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Mr._Pink Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Rode View Post
You can't be serious with this list. I mean come on, you really put Parish? Sabonis? Petrovic? Bird? McHale? Magic Johnson? Those guys were not playing at a Hall of fame level in the 90's. Hell Sabonis and Petrovic only got in the INTERNATIONAL Hall of Fame because of what they did in Europe. They were never that dominate in the NBA.

And even the prime Hall of Famers you named aren't considered all time greats or anything too crazy. Let's be serious. Charles Barkley, Karl Malone, Patrick Ewing, James Worth, Clyde Drexler, and Reggie Miller will never be considered ATG. They're solid players who put up good numbers. Not much else though.
wow, now i got to know what stuff you're smoking coz this one blew my mind for a second there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Rode View Post
The comparison is 1997 Houston Rockets to 1995 Chicago Bulls. I'm not wrong. Go look up their ages in those years if you want. Hell, Clyde Drexler retire the year after that. They were old. In 1995 the Bulls had no one on their roster older then 31.

The Bulls did get revenge the following year, not arguing that. But I'm not going to ignore the fact that they lost to them in 95 like so many people like to do.

And the 90's was a weak era. I can see a case being made for the early 90's not being too bad because some of the ATG's from the 80's were still playing at a solid level, but the mid to late 90's was weak as hell. The expansion teams + below average players in the draft watered the league down.
why is it you're comparing '95 Bulls against the '97 Rockets? they're not even in the same era so i don't know whats your poin here? how about the '97 Bulls and '97 Rockets?