View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:43 AM
Rocky Rode
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Rocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond reputeRocky Rode has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,143.00
Total Points: 52,617.66

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew14 View Post
wrong man. try to check where hakeem and MJ starts their career, and clyde

is only ahead of 1 year. charles is pick number 5 in 1984.

as you can see you said chicago lost to a younger team like magic.... still 90's

a weaker ERA?????

after that playoffs.. in the next season.. magic is swept by chicago in

playoffs.
The comparison is 1997 Houston Rockets to 1995 Chicago Bulls. I'm not wrong. Go look up their ages in those years if you want. Hell, Clyde Drexler retire the year after that. They were old. In 1995 the Bulls had no one on their roster older then 31.

The Bulls did get revenge the following year, not arguing that. But I'm not going to ignore the fact that they lost to them in 95 like so many people like to do.

And the 90's was a weak era. I can see a case being made for the early 90's not being too bad because some of the ATG's from the 80's were still playing at a solid level, but the mid to late 90's was weak as hell. The expansion teams + below average players in the draft watered the league down.

Last edited by Rocky Rode; 10-11-2012 at 02:50 AM..