View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Mintcar923
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Mintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond reputeMintcar923 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 192,512.96
No Message - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBleeder View Post
It's possible that Sugar Ray Robinson assassinated JFK. Not likely, though.

Tyson was convicted, and no appellate courts found any problems with the conviction. Given Tyson's vicious verbal conduct toward women over the years, and the absolute absurdity of his testimony, (which is an excellent read, by the way) I find it extremely improbable that he did not commit the offenses for which he was convicted.

Again, however, let me stress that Tyson would still be better than 0bama. Heck, I'd vote for an Edwin Valero/Carlos Monzon ticket before I vote for that clown.
What I find improbable is that a man of his wealth and stature at the time needed to go around raping women at beauty pageants...