View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:11 AM
i_am_a_champ
Contender

Rep Power: 0 i_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these partsi_am_a_champ is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,324.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleMM View Post
when you think his right hand is coming, he will throw a quick hook instead. Then he will throw a little flick jab, move, and Floyd will continue to play mind games with you. While you're getting hit with his pot shots, next thing you know you're down 4-0 rounds to nothing. Then you start getting aggressive, burning energy, and play right into Mayweathers game.

The smartest fighter I've ever seen and plays mind games with all his opponents.
With out a doubt. He is such a master at his craft. Sometimes its really funny to see him crack a smile and laugh when he makes a tiny goof in the ring , albeit very small. He has a look on his face as "wow u got me" or "wow that wasnt supposed to happen, you got lucky"

His mind games carry on all the time. He is playing games with his opponent 100% of the time.

He is truly a very unique fighter. Too much to say on him.

If you can see them and spot them....his antics in the ring will make u gasp. I believe everyone can if they play close attention to what he is doing. He is truly unique in what he does.