View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,110,617.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1985 View Post
Floyd seems to time his opponents and use this punch more effectively as the fight goes on. He tagged Hatton repeateadly with that punch. I think a fighter has to keep Mayweather off balance, which is easier said than done. Once Mayweather times you it's very difficult to defend against that right hand lead. I think a fighter must display very good footwork and head movement to avoid it. A stationary fighter doesn't much of a chance to avoid that punch imo. What do you guys think?
You have to have quick reflexes you need to slip that punch. Also i don't know why people try to head hunt on Floyd what they need to do is bang his arms for about 5 rounds and if he uses the elbow uppercut his elbow i bet that will stop that cause that punch can damage Flodys, thats how i would train somebody to fight Floyds shoulder

Last edited by Luilun; 10-10-2012 at 11:55 PM. Reason: miss letters