View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:44 PM
NearHypnos
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 155,061,087,178.93
Total Points: 178,561,592,944.12
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

You keep him from throwing it. It's too fast, too accurate. If he wants to land it, he will. The thing is his timing is just too damn good with it. You can't keep him off balance because as you even get near him you just run into that stiff right. Look at Ortiz for a recent example. Nobody really has the movement (martinez....MAYBE) to really be able to circle around it and stay out of range of it. I guess you could have a high guard, but even then he punches through it (like against Cotto), or he can throw it to the body, or the jab to the body. Or he'll use his great left hook and loop it around the guard. A good jab would help, but it's gunna take super human reflexes to try and dodge or slip it. Blocking just leaves other spots vulnerable against him, he thinks so fast on his feet. Don't know.

No scenario that I come up with will be good enough. I'm just a dude with some experience. It's like asking how to deal with Roy Jones Jr's athleticism back then.

Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-10-2012 at 11:46 PM.