View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Chris T Byrd
Contender

Rep Power: 5 Chris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond reputeChris T Byrd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,300.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you're comparing mitchell and arreola to wlad - haye?

the possiblity that the wlad and haye fight would be low contact was there. the expectation was for haye to get hit more with the jab and not be strong enough to take it, but he was able to take away. they weren't expected to go to war by anybody who knows boxing

the only thing the two fights have in common are knockout power from all four fighters.

did you vote for a decision , ?
Wlad and Haye both have shaky chins and great power = almost nobody thought it would go the distance. I know Arreola and Mitchell are come forward fighters, but it is not totally out of the question this fight could go the distance.

And no, I didn't vote for a decision, as I didn't vote at all in fact. If I had voted, I would have picked Arreola by KO.