View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:34 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,081.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangnam Style! View Post
Not so long ago before this fight was made, a lot of people were saying that Nonito should stop fighting small guys and must face the likes of Nishioka and Mares, even the names of JuanMa and Gamboa were being mentioned. But now that his fighting Nishi people are suddenly saying that he's already over the hill?!? What the hell is up with that?? Coz I certainly do not agree... Your thoughts on this please..
Well, I'm an independent observer and I believe that He's a bit past his best. has to be, 36 years old, and 122 lbs, had 46 fights lost 4 with 3 draws........ He certainly hasn't been getting better for the last 7 years or more.

On the other hand, if he nullifies Donaire's left hook he could win, as Donaire is not a clever boxer, is still living on that sudden KO of Fernando Montiel, and hasn't looked good since.