View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Gangnam Style!
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 3 Gangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond reputeGangnam Style! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 18,027.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elotero View Post
I can only speak for myself and have been consistent in calling Nishi over the hill, barely active and a cherry picked opponent for Donaire. Have also criticized Donaire for being inactive and fighting a string of undersized opponents.

I have also been on record saying that as soon as Rigo was mentiond as a possible opponent for Donny there was a wave of posters (trolls) trying to discredit that fight by saying that Nishi is actually the best @ 122. Plenty of guys to fight -- but pick the oldest and most inactive belt holder and swear up and down that he is the #1. Doesn't hurt to have a promo company like TR parroting that nonsense.

Nishi aint fought in how long? Against who? And when did he fight before that? Against who? Wasn't he talking about retirement earlier this year? Ask yourself these questions and you can answer yourself on whether he is over the hill - YES.
It's true that he hasn't fought in a while, and has thought about retiring, but that doesn't mean he's over the hill already. Last time he went out it was against Marquez and he actually did pretty good! I would understand if he's on a loosing streak and coming from a long lay off, but that's not the case, he's actually riding a 16 fight winning streak and to say that he's over the hill is just unfair imo.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<