View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:04 PM
brick wall
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 brick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond reputebrick wall has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 503,478,343,362,935.69
Total Points: 503,478,345,467,492.19
Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clegg View Post
Not if he's just mentioning it in interviews.

Maybe if he was intentionally misleading shareholders or potential investors or someone with a financial stake in things, but just giving a number out to the public isn't illegal AFAIK.

I'm not an expert on how Top Rank/HBO are structured or the specifics of US law so I could be wrong. But I don't think it's illegal, pretty sure the UFC have done it for years.

that would be IRS. it's not really wise to exaggerate ppv numbers if IRS is listening. you don't want that agency to think you're cheating when you file your taxes because you gave out a misleading information to the media.