View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
joe strong
average joe

Rep Power: 84 joe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond reputejoe strong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 735,409.17
For you Joe :) - Bossy For you Joe :) - Bossy No Message - Bossy No Message - Kevin Malone you're dumb - Freedom. 
joe strong has Boxingscene's lowest IQ - Freedom. cheers - simbros 10000 post! - jose830 so once again you've shown you're a moron - Freedom. Joe Strong is the man! - ABOSWORTH 
Joe is indeed Strong! A cup of the dark stuff for posting Pulev-Abell. - PittyPat stupid is as stupid does - Ragnarok stop beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up homeless people - Ragnarok beating up old homeless people is not cool - Ragnarok 
when a dummy posts no one replies - Freedom2014 Top man,solid poster. - Scott.Weiland. you are a bully homeless men are often disabled - Ragnarok learn to make a sentence properly you idiot - Freedom2014 learn to read dummy it was Lennoxs wife not Vitalis - Freedom2014 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ragnarok 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Not really.

Wladimir vs. Haye was one of the biggest events in Europe last year.
i think the division has improved the last few years. the US is bigger then most of europe combined. There is no doubt the division is doing well in europe but i'm sorry but a fight in front of 20000 people at madison square gardens is 10 times bigger then any event with 60000 in europe. the vitali\charr fight 15000 people with half the tickets given away...tyson\mcneely biggest gate in history of heavyweight boxing. the heavyweight division lost it's luster the minute lennox lewis retired. lennox didn't fight charr, sosnowski, gomez, mormecks, etc...he gave voluntaries to legit top 10 heavyweights, he would vacate a world title if they wanted him to fight akinwande a second time, he vacated instead of fighting mandatories that brought him no money. the heavyweight division is still the only division i really follow & after almost 23 years of following the division it is by far at it's worst. guys like rahman & briggs wouldn't be getting title shots if the division was stronger. the klitschkos are too far ahead of the rest of the class for anyone to really challenge them. the top guys in my eyes other then the klitschko's are pulev, haye & helenius & a whole lot of unproven prospects with padded records.