View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:16 PM
The Big Dunn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 45 The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,141,773,970,140.15
Total Points: 10,152,774,502,498.42
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 Your UNCONDITIONAL love for Floyd - Freedom. couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter 
No Message - Sugar Booger ;) - QuebecSTAR2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superflo777 View Post
So you really know how many people watch the heavyweight championship on the entire planet? Sure there were peak times as with Tyson (who was more entertaining, not more talented than the current champiosn) but there were other times when heavyweight wasn't that popular just like today. It isn't like the past was only sunshine and roses.

Not sure what you mean with "is it a problem if it's a non entity in North America" but if you mean, if it matters wheter the current champion is American or not, it doesn't really matter. Americans still fight for titles and Americans still watch the fights.
NO, I know who doesn't watch and its alot of north americans. I think its a problem when a large portion of the western hemisphere doesn't know or care about the HWT champion of the world .

I mean the HWT champion is virtually unknown in North America and when he fights very few people in North America watch.

I know this is a sore subject with you but I think we can only discuss this if you are willing to be honest about the current HWT division.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-10-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<