View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:36 PM
res
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 res has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond reputeres has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 107,800,910.55
Thanks for your help! - Bendigo To the 80's cartoons. - WTFBALLZ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
makeup is used to cover blemishes and accentuate the features that human beings find attractive. the main focus are the eyes and the cheekbones.

does it make them look better?
the right makeup on the right girl does.

does it mean that they're not better looking than girls on the street? come on now.
take a regular girl straight out of bed and put her into these bad lighting situations, and snap a picture of her face when it's in an unflattering pose, and see how she looks.

i can garantee it will be easier to make your average broad look that bad. making these celebrities look bad can be hard work. those "bad" photos made whoever took them a lot of money

and to you guys posting pictures of celebrities that are bad or off, you get that those pictures are about as bad as they look, and that the photographer who shot them probably had to take thousands of pictures to get them to look like that.

call me old fashioned, i guess, but i endorse the beauty of a woman renowned for her looks over some girl a the bus station,
Oh they're definitely better than the "average women", but in many places (especially big cities like NY or LA) it isn't too hard to find women that match or surpass many Hollywood celebrities on a sheer physical level.

Last edited by res; 10-10-2012 at 12:38 PM..