View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Ravens Fan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 Ravens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond reputeRavens Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,072,930.52
To another real passionate boxing fan!! - LoadedWraps 

Gatti is most definitely not a Hall of Famer. And Rose put in question the integrity of the game by betting on games while he was involved with the sport. So, that is hardly an off the field issue. And Rose denied it and lied about it, that is until it came time for him to sell his book. So, even his personal integrity is suspect. I also believe that Shoeless Joe should go in the Hall long before Pete Rose. But, I will have to admit that if Rose had played for the Orioles, I probably would have agreed with you. Just being honest!