View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Layzie Kidd
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Layzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,358.66

Well I dont know about that, I've never seen you train. Maybe you could have above average skill compared to a boxer who doesnt lift, technique will always make you punch harder.

I'm not saying you cant do anything, being able to do constant cardio doesnt have to do much with lifting weights. Punching power, flexibilty, movent, speed, and what cant be at its best if you are contracted. I only said it because your picture looks fairly contracted.

Ultimately what I meant is that you can do both, but one will outweigh the other. You'll be someone who wants to look good who also happens to like fighting, or someone who likes fighting and as a result also looks good. Priorities type thing.

Personally the whole strategy thing, seeing who can outwit the other, and whos more conditioned puts boxing first, then I dont mind the benefit of looking good from it.

I dont think you can judge hand speed by how fast you can run during a certain period of time. I can run 4 miles in roughly 20. But that all depends on what I'm doing, if I'm running at a medium pace with sprints and what not. Many different methods of manners will yield different results.

Youre right about that. You should always do whatever you think looks good, because when you say **** it I'm doing whatever I want that gets respected more anyways.