View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
Layzie Kidd
Contender

Rep Power: 7 Layzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant futureLayzie Kidd has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,824.44

I dont think your punching power is as great as you think it is. You look pretty contracted in your picture if that thats you. And if youre contracted youre not as fast also.

Lifting weights doesn't build punching power unless youre doing explosive work which you cant really do with heavy weights. Only time it'll benefit is if youre putting on massive weight with muscle.

From my experience women prefer the leaner look of a fighter. Since its proportionate, natural, contoured, and functional. Plus lifting weights and trying to be a fighter is more work in my opinion, you have to counter act all you did when you lift when youre training.

You cant really be both in my opinion. Youre either a fighter, or someone who wants to look good.