View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:27 AM
cameronpaul
Contender

Rep Power: 6 cameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond reputecameronpaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 16,748.62

Quote:
He would've, but Ali didn't seem to want to continue. So, do you think if Futch doesn't stop the fight that Ali quits on his stool or that maybe Dundee stops it for Ali, giving Frazier the win?

Or, does Ali grin and bear it, come out for the 15th and win a decision?
i just think frazier should have least have been given the chance to come out in the 15, if ali had retired then frazier wins and if ali does come out and starts to deal more punishment then throw the towel in when needed, but at least let a fighter whos willing to come out a chance.

Quote:
I think Futch even said in the past that he saw two of his fighters die in the ring. Is that true?
fair play if this is true and explains why he pulled him out. its just my heart wants to give frazier the fight because he took the fight to ali the whole time and anyones whos boxed knows its easier to sit back a score points than it is to come forward and try to hurt your opponent. its like a hagler/leonard, after watching it a few times i understand that leronard did win, but your heart wants to give it to hagler for actually wanting to fight.