View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:51 AM
TheIcon
Counter-Poster

Rep Power: 4 TheIcon has a spectacular aura aboutTheIcon has a spectacular aura aboutTheIcon has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 86,539,202.49
Total Points: 2,091,107,730.95
I like your avatar - zab191 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medved View Post
Audley, you so delirious. If only you fought as well as you talked. I guess winning a medal in Olympics went to your head and you turned into your natural lazy self thinking everything would he handed to you. So you stopped training as hard, stopped putting in as much work as before, coasted by, thinking you were superman. But you werent you got exposed quickly and became joke of UK, but keep talking.

ps: did you sell your medal to a pawnshop yet for $200 quid?
I agree Audley has gone to easy through out a lot of his career which is the main reason I know he's gonna win this cause its one of the first fights in ages he has put the work in he's ready to go 100 rounds if he needs to Audley Harrison will Knock out David Price , anyone know what the bookies odds are on 3rd round Audley K.O? if there big odds I suggest you all stick somethin on it! On October 13th your all gonna see something extraordinary because A Force is back in town