View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:24 PM
subhuman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 subhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,120,440.00
Total Points: 10,223,249.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REED***8482; View Post
Roy tore his left bicep training for Tito... Which is why his left bicep looks ridiculously swollen all the time.
Here's one from someone who met RJ.
-
Roy Jones and how polite/friendly the dude is. I met him at the airport on a connecting flight to Pensacola. He was in the middle of a phone call when a man and his wife approached him and asked for a picture. He told the person on the phone to hold on while he took a picture with the couple. I thought that was really cool of him to do. It was so wild running into him like that. Had I not had a ****ty phone at the time (2006) I would have snapped off mad pics, but it was still fun seeing him next to me. He knew that I knew it was him, but I didn't say anything.
-

I think everyone already knows how cool of a dude Roy is, but still pretty badass of him.