View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:40 PM
subhuman
Banned

Rep Power: 0 subhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond reputesubhuman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,120,440.00
Total Points: 10,223,278.87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
I heard a story that Mike Tyson is actually four years older than he claims to be.

I've looked all over the net and posted this question in boxingscene history. Nothing.
Hmm interesting.

Here are a few more

-Juan Manuel Marquez has an accounting degree

-All of Holyfield's 11 kids have names beginning with E

-Niccolino Locche smoked throughout his his career & even took sneaky puffs in between rounds

-Kostya Tszyu used to stand on his head for extended periods of time. Like the Shaolin Monks do in training

-Barrera has a steel plate in his head (still not sure of the reason it was inserted)

-Tommy Oosthuizen's dad is the local town drunk where I live. He's a former boxer and beats people up at the local bar. I personally haven't seen him sober, ever.

-Marquez lost his first professional bout by DQ, and found out the doctor (or the referee, can't recall) owned a piece of his opponent. He had to delay his pro debut by three years because of a spinal injury.

-Andre Ward said Tim Bradley was one of his toughest opponents as an amateur.