View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Capaedia
JMM Stan

Rep Power: 18 Capaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond reputeCapaedia has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,094,881,788.54
Total Points: 274,945,396,741.38
your pressie - McGoorty Keep up the top posts! - Barnburner 1000 posts! Keep spreading knowledge. - JAB5239 1,000 posts - Scott9945 Great posting - joseph5620 
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Happy Holidays  Capaedia - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* happy holidays to a good poster - Cleto_Reyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronpaul View Post
i just finished watching it on tv and i always thought frazier was coming on strong towards the end but i didnt realise that ali didnt want to come out in the 15th and frazier did. in my opinion i give that fight to frazier. he would of been the only man to beat ali twice.
Most people would love to give that fight to Frazier.

But Ali won, by TKO. Frazier could no longer see and Ali was ahead on the scorecards, he'd just been dominated in the 14th due to his lack of eyesight.

All Ali would need to do is avoid looping, desperate hooks from a tired and blind fighter. He has the tenacity to do that.

Futch did the right thing, and unfortunately Joe never really forgave him.