View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:19 PM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 22 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,751,891,700,307.57
Total Points: 1,792,091,799,995.31
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildg View Post
if he's serious about his legacy, he should fight Ward. But the money will not equal a rematch with Chavez.

As they say, money talks, bullsh*t walks

the steroid talk is just for little kids and Floyd fans.

Sergio is in this for the money and he probably wont blow it over a meaningless test.
Serious about his legacy? The man is already in the hall of fame if you ask me. Wins over Williams, Pavlik, Chavez. The man has taken 3 0's from fighters in his last 4 fights. I think he's established his legacy. Anything now is just icing on the cake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfr View Post
Why don't you take the test, Sergio. Already scared??
That makes no sense my friend. If he asks for testing he'll have to go through the same testing that Jr would go through. Oh wait I just realized it by looking at your avatar nevermind.