View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:22 PM
House of Stone
BigDaddy

Rep Power: 15 House of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond reputeHouse of Stone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,499,467,882.77
Total Points: 260,549,560,748.51
Prospect of the Year! - Barnburner One of Boxingscene's best!! - JAB5239 atg poster! - jas knows his boxing - jas 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronpaul View Post
i just finished watching it on tv and i always thought frazier was coming on strong towards the end but i didnt realise that ali didnt want to come out in the 15th and frazier did. in my opinion i give that fight to frazier. he would of been the only man to beat ali twice.
frazier got pummelled in the 14th i dunno where your getting the 'he was coming on strong' from. Sure he wanted to come out for the 15th but there was no quit in joe, he could have been shot and be bleeding out and he'd still want to come out and no doubt fall over and die still throwing punches.