View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:03 PM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,272,583.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

On the other side of the spectrum, im not saying only muhammad ali, mayweather, leonard, pacquiao, tyson, or chavez are qualified to train fighters. There is definitely something to be said for some credibility. I dont care if you were the worst professional fighter or veteran amateur in the history of the sport. I understand that a lot of guys know what is supposed to be done, but dont have the skill/athleticism to make their own bodies do it. I wouldnt follow a leader into combat whos only experience was they are a big fan of war movies, nor would I hire a doctor to take care of me who didnt go to med school. Its just that simple.