View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:54 AM
kokingbill
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 8 kokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond reputekokingbill has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245,199.46
Total Points: 1,273,575.81
Send a message via Skype™ to kokingbill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr LarryX View Post
Can you not study the in's and outs of a sport..observe and train a fighter??yes you can..
idk...I guess for me its kind of like somebody whos never been in combat telling you what war is like. I'm not taking anything away from the guy personally, or de mato, or dundee... The point I made with Hunter is that it seems to be more related to who he was lucky enough to be hooked up with from a young age. Theres a ton of wannabes who have boxing gyms and take in juvenile delinquents, very few are ever successful and they are the ones weve all heard of. They won the lottery and had a good prospect.