View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 33 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 924,920,691,394.37
Total Points: 1,002,034,920,925,610.50
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
Was a very concussive puncher in the amateurs and had Joshua down en route to a points win. Comes from a kickboxing background and has sparred with the likes of Price, Fury, Haye, Vitali, Wlad etc.

Works the body well for a heavyweight and throws a nice right hand but is open to shots when he throws out his jab. Not too sure on his chin and I'd hazard a guess that stamina is going to be a big problem.

I hear he's fighting McDermott at the end of the year, should be a good test. We have a good heavyweight scene domestically at the moment, I hope several match-ups happen in the near future.
im really not sure about his right hand, he seems to wing it and slap with it? everyone has different techniques i suppose...