View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
deejd
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 22 deejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond reputedeejd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,371,886.07
Total Points: 1,475,449,540.76

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbeatzpower View Post
Price range is up to 100
Like Rockin' just stated in the last post, Ringside's gloves run a bit snug for smaller hands. I have three different pairs, the Traditional Sparring glove in 16 oz. [recommend], IMF Tech's in 16 oz. [highly recommended], and the Gym Sparring glove in 14 oz. [which I don't recommend, although it runs small]. I have big hands and use Winning knuckle guards under my wraps but even without them, the hand is small for me.

I have the Title Classic training glove in 18 oz. and those are alright but they're the reason I needed to get Winning knuckle guards.

Since you have a great budget, look into Reyes, maybe Grant [you'd have to email him for a quote] if he's in that range. I'd say winning but they're more than what you want to shell out. But definitely look into Ringside gloves. I've also heard good things about Rival gloves so you may want to look into those as well.