View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:05 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 13 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,181,646.34
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
Lol, guys don't necessarily like lesbians per se, they like watching straight girls dyke out. Big difference. Most real dykes look like Rosie, which is digusting. And if you pay attention to the course of the discussion you will see from whom the personal attacks originated. I've made a few remarks here and there but it's nowhere near the amount you lot have been spewing and I don't base my whole argument on insults. Furthermore, I haven't lowered myself to insulting people's family members, as some of you have chosen to do. You guys, and I use the term "guys" very loosely, are taking this way too personally. The anger in your posts is palpable and unless you're a f@g there's no reason for it. You're deliberately misinterpreting and lying about my views, making false assumptions, hurling insults and making gay jokes left and right. What do you think that says about your credibility.

1. Is it immoral to be gay?

2. Or is it immoral to act gay?

If yes to #1, explain that, because it makes zero sense to me. Neither nature nor nurture really matters because it doesn't change the fact that they're gay.

If yes to #2, explain what the immoral part of a homosexual act is, and why. Your earlier explanation was simply "because if everyone did it, we'd go extinct". Am I misrepresenting you by saying that? I don't think so, but here's your chance to set the record straight.

If you're going to keep replying, answer these questions simply and clearly so there aren't any more communication problems. My view up to now is that you're being purposely ambiguous because you have no argument. "Because it's just wrong" is an insufficient reason for something, for the record. If your answer is "because the Bible tells me so", just say it. We can end the conversation right there.

Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012 at 09:34 PM.