View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:03 PM
chaos
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 chaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond reputechaos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,033.39

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasons0660 View Post
Chaos,

You accuse others of launching personal attacks on you but you are the one who is guilty of this. LOL. You have little, if any, credibility.

As I said in my earlier post to you, did your dad suddenly turn gay and cheesed you off? Your sons?

Also, are you one of these guys who likes to watch lesbians in adult **** movies? I've heard that a lot of "straight" guys enjoy watching lesbian scenes. LOL. Doesn't homosexuality of the female kind offend you?
Lol, guys don't necessarily like lesbians per se, they like watching straight girls dyke out. Big difference. Most real dykes look like Rosie, which is digusting. And if you pay attention to the course of the discussion you will see from whom the personal attacks originated. I've made a few remarks here and there but it's nowhere near the amount you lot have been spewing and I don't base my whole argument on insults. Furthermore, I haven't lowered myself to insulting people's family members, as some of you have chosen to do. You guys, and I use the term "guys" very loosely, are taking this way too personally. The anger in your posts is palpable and unless you're a f@g there's no reason for it. You're deliberately misinterpreting and lying about my views, making false assumptions, hurling insults and making gay jokes left and right. What do you think that says about your credibility.