View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM
samouraļ
Le cercle rouge

Rep Power: 13 samouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond reputesamouraļ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,300,185,425.44
Sorry I had to insert this inside you - robust_ and this - robust_ Still crying over my comments about rap, and now the red K I gave you, so here's some tissues for you to dry those peeps - takingaim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos View Post
When I said that it was to address those who say "it's ok because they're born that way." That's a mistake many people make and that's why I use the paedophile example, because it's a clear way to show that even if it is nature that doesn't mean it's not an aberration. That's not the way people were meant to be. But, I've never said whether I believe it's nature or nurture, because it has nothing to do with this discussion. It's just what you buffoons think is an easy answer that will settle the argument but as I've proven, it's not. You know every time you think you have a point you just prove that you're a moron with no reading comprehension skills or ability for critical thought. You take the easy way out and lie about what I've said and then base your argument on that lie. It shows the weakness of your position when you have to lie and insult to further your argument.
Guess what's missing fom this post, child? Proof that homosexuality is immoral. Because I don't care if something is not "meant to be", period. You don't see me railing against people with missing fingers. There is also no "meant" to be. I know you're a closeted religious retard, and that's mental illness in my book. Just admit it.

You're not even using the word wrong with any real conviction. Do you mean it's immoral or just "not normal"? Because if all you're saying is something isn't normal, who gives a sh1t? Not normal doesn't mean immoral. You're purposely using the word wrong ambiguously.

Last edited by samouraļ; 10-08-2012 at 07:17 PM.