View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 03:03 PM
I Love Jesus!
With a side of Freedom

Rep Power: 17 I Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Jesus! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,011,100,058.85
wishful thinking.. You're a Floyd lover for life :) - I'm so sorry have a cup of joe - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
Right, nobody can match 20 defenses including wins over Trinidad, Keith Holmes, Echols, the super-masterclass boxer Glen Johnson, and a bunch of guys who I, and history, have completely forgotten about.
that's fine you only know all time greats. Boxing needs uninformed casual observers to but Plenty of fans remember who the good contenders were. especially those of us who actually watched boxing during that time. There are 1000's of good fighters who never became famous. Doesn't mean they didn't have their day.There is local glory in even a state title and it's a fine line between being great and being forgotten about and talked down to by idiots