View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM
SnakeVen0m
The Voice of Reason

Rep Power: 25 SnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond reputeSnakeVen0m has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,584,377,925,256.93
Total Points: 7,624,578,050,674.32
just cause you a philly boy - SpeedKillz Philly!!! - Mr. Philadel Team Swift! - Mr. Philadel Just playing bro :fing02: - Rapid Counter Nice HOF Avi pic! - jas 
brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thickear View Post
Canelo is grossly undervalued by most people who post about him on this site. The kid is a real all round talent who is developing all the time and could yet turn out to be a great one.
I agree, I look at it differently though. It's not that he doesn't have skills, I think he's a very skilled fighter and is getting better all the time. The reason most people dislike him or talk him down on here is mainly because of his opposition. The guy was GIVEN a belt and hasn't fought any top 10 contenders in his own division since receiving it. How is that fair to the contenders at 154?