View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Chex31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Chex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond reputeChex31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,670,456,638.02
Total Points: 13,980,602,851.58
Fellow British Columbian - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatLine View Post
I think it's got more to do with Khan than anything else, the guy literally wants to fight the best, remember he chased Bradley for a year and at the time Khan and Bradley were considered the best in the division, but of course Bradley refused to take the Khan fight in the end.

Khan gets a lot of credit from me, he's a true warrior even when he got knocked down with that great shot from Garcia he was still trying to dig deep and fight back. I think most people wouldn't have got up the way that shot landed.

Dude is a real fighter, wants the best, gets hurt and wants to throw back. All that despite the fact he can't take a punch and has ****ty defense.

Khan>Canelo