View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:25 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 68,270,919,272.27
Total Points: 292,607,295,911.00
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I think Hopkins dominating 160 with 20 successful sefenses from age 30 to age 40 tops Mayweather jumping from weight class to weight class and picking his fights and fighting only once a year in the last five years. Hopkins has scored some great wins even being well past forty years old and I don't think Floyd could do that. Floyd has a great resume but Hopkins has a better one in my opinion.
Yeah, but against who exactly? People put to much stock into B-Hop's 20 MW defenses. I'm not saying it wasn't a good accomplishment but really analyze the fighters he fought in his reign.